FITCO enjoys the trust of its valued customers by obtaining repeated orders.
Federal India Trading Company (FITCO) was established in 1944 by late Shri Kalyanbhai B. Javeri, as suppliers of Testing Instruments mainly for Textile Industry. Over the years Fitco has worked as sole agent for various reputed manufacturers from USA and Europe.
Fitco though mainly engaged to promote textile-testing instruments, was also offering testing equipments for paper, rubber and polymer industries as some of its principals were offering the same.
Since 1990’s Fitco has shifted its focus to plastic industry and has been concentrating mainly on plastic testing equipments. Fitco markets the products and provides after sales services.
Fitco has established its own identity the Indian industry, as reliable, trustworthy supplier for test equipments providing technical guidance, selection of basic unit with optional accessories, installation of equipment and rendering after sales services.
Fitco has supplied equipments to major Petrochemical Units, R & D Labs, Industrial Labs, Defense Labs, National Test House and Polytechnics throughout India.
Fitco has established excellent rapport from its valued customers and enjoys complete faith in the products marketed by them.
Fitco enjoys the trust of its valued customers over the years, by obtaining repeated orders over a long period of time.